I have been an active person all my life, and I have been involved in competitive sports since a young age. Growing up, I played tennis to regional representative level. I have also competed in powerlifting, table tennis and played squash recreationally. After being introduced to the gym over a decade ago as part of an injury rehabilitation process, I developed a passion for physical training, which eventually led me to pursue a career out of it.
I have worked in several gyms, training facilities and educational institutions in New Zealand and Australia since early 2013. I have been a personal trainer, a personal training course educator, and I have also spent time as a strength and conditioning coach for teams and individuals across a range of sports.
- Bachelor of Sport and Recreation (Major of Sport & Exercise Science)
- Diploma in Advanced Exercise Prescription
- Diploma in Sport Management and Exercise Prescription
- Level 1 ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach
Special Areas of Interest:
- Training for athletic performance (competitive and recreational)
- Joint friendly training (train safely around pain, restrictions & previous injuries)
- Functional strength training
- Powerlifting specific training